Yes, Whole Foods does offer a selection of ready-to-eat food. Whole Foods has a variety of prepared food options available in its stores, including:
- Deli items: Whole Foods has a deli section that offers a range of prepared foods such as sandwiches, wraps, salads, and soups.
- Hot bar: Many Whole Foods stores have a hot bar that offers a selection of hot, ready-to-eat meals such as roasted vegetables, grilled meats, and pasta dishes.
- Salad bar: Whole Foods also has a salad bar that offers a variety of pre-made salads and other cold items such as fruit, sushi, and dips.
- Prepared foods section: Many Whole Foods stores have a prepared foods section that offers a range of ready-to-eat meals such as soups, sandwiches, and entrees.
- Grab-and-go items: Whole Foods also has a selection of grab-and-go items such as sandwiches, wraps, and snack packs that are ready to eat.
In addition to these options, Whole Foods also offers a range of services, such as catering and meal delivery, that can provide ready-to-eat food for special occasions or everyday meals.